Garden Lifestyle Store and Cafe, One Utama

About the Place
Lot LG 308C, 
Lower Ground Floor,
One Utama Shopping Centre



Tel: 03 7728 6441
Website: http://www.garden-cafe.com.my/
My Experience
This is not my first time to Gardens. I have been there several times already. Their menu is pretty simple, not much choice actually. I usually go there for either their Spaghetti Carbonara or their Braised Lamb Shank. Their Lamb Shank is not bad at all :) This time, I headed their for a snacking session, to pass time, with my family. So we just ordered light. 
Their peach and apple soda is awesome, really refreshing. The other two are like fruit blended, very thick. 

My sis was hungry. Spaghetti Carbonara!!! *Drools*

This dish is really funny. It's called papaya chicken salad so I was expecting something fancy. So as you can see, its just popcorn chicken, placed in a papaya, with salad on the side. Disappointing.. :(

Their new menu that serves malay/ malaysian food. The chicken wing was just okayyy... Love the sauce though.. :)

My heroooo... :) 


What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang