The Garden, The Curve and Baskin Robins, The Curve

I was at Bentley early that afternoon for a Kpop party and then, my friends and I headed down to the curve with another 2 friend's friend. As usual, we were really indecisive of what to eat., and after a long period of war. We decided, Garden it is!
Being not adventurous, in another words I really love this dish of theirs, I ordered carbonara! My fav and tried also their soda peach.. It was really good, but their peach is not KAO enough.. I like KAO peach drink.. :)
After dinner, we headed to baskin robins for ice cream and I ordered cappuccino flavored something.. Lol, cant remember it's name.. Tasted abit powdery though.. Sad..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang