Levain Boulangerie Patisserie, Jalan Delima KL

Levain! I always feel royal when I eat there. I love how they decorate the whole place, making it feel very cozy and comfortable, the ambiance there made the place felt like home too. So, the food. They serve mainly pastas, pizzas and sandwiches. I wanted to eat light so that I can focus on the dessert so I ordered lasagna (Which was equally as heavy as the other dishes) ;) my friends ordered their pastas and pizza too.
Highlight: DESSERT!
I'm gonna start by saying OMG! Shoooo yummy! I ordered Japanese strawberry shortcake. It was creamy but not too sweet an the strawberry jam was awesome. However, couldn't finish it because I was really full.. The tiramisu there was the bomb I can say. Best tiramisu I've tasted so far.. My friend ordered a passion fruit and mango tart which was really special too.
Well, food tastes best when it is ate with my darlings. And yeah, had an awesome time with my friends talking about our future and had a great time! :)


Website:
Levain's official website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10