Seoul Palace, USJ 19 Mall

My family and I went there today because my bro is craving for Korean food! One thing I really like about the place is that we sit on the floor like the usual Korean restaurants, but they provided a seat that they put on the floor that has a back rest! So it was really comfortable.. Designed for lazy ppl like me! Anyway, the food. Yeap! The food was awesome and this is actually the first time ordering so much meat! We had 3-4 BBQ meat, 2 soups, 2 rice, 1 fish, 2 pancakes, plus all the side dishes.. It was unusual for us to over order, but oh well, it's nice seeing so much food on the table! But yeah.. We had a really hard time finishing them.. :) pictures!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang