Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

It was funny how my family and I ended up in da chang jin actually. I was craving for Maggie soup that is not made at home... And so my parents also headache, going round taipan thinking what to eat, and we passed by da chang jin and yay! I know they would definitely have Maggie with soup! So we ordered one pot of kimchi soup with noodles and shared. My parents and sis didnt really like the food. I guess I'm the only one eating until super shiok. They were like eating for the sake of eating. Anyway, I loved it, if you're craving for Maggie Mee not made at home, and you have a larger budget or ur parents are with u, try korean Maggie! :p
Not a bad advice huh..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang