Hokkaido Ichiba (Kita no Zen), One Utama

Free lunch! :) Won't say how I got it free :p
Anyway, today is my first day of work and my colleagues brought me here. Never really heard of this Japanese restaurant though, that's why I was kinda surprised the place was really big. They had ice cream at the front door, and it looks super duper awesome, but I didn't get to eat them. :( regrets... But their food were really not bad at all... I had like 3 chicken dishes and one salmon and vege and mashed potato and chawan mushi and also miso soup and fruits and dessert :) so much to eat!
I felt really shy.. Im a shy person...... Coz they are all new friends... So was kind stressed while eating too.. Hehehe..
Pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10