Macoto Tea by Jogoya, SS15


About the place
Macoto Tea by Jogoya, ss15

Address:
62, Jalan ss15/ 4D, 
47500 Selangor
Malaysia
(Same row at MCD ss15, facing highway)

Operational hours: Mon-Sun, 11am-11pm


My experience
I wanted to head to Asia Cafe for watermelon and I passed by Macoto Tea and was attracted to it. The place is nicely done up with nice designs and lightings that made the place feels really cozy. So BF and I dropped by and YAY, loved it! I ordered the Milk Tea (Regular)- RM 4.90, and BF ordered Taro Smoothie (Regular) - RM5.90. I actually find the shop really different because they used a sweet looking girl to market their brand? Haha.. Other bubble tea shop don't do that. So you can see the pretty girl at the banner, brochure, menu... I think this marketing strategy kinda makes a difference plus the title "by Jogoya" brought the brand name to a higher level too :p (A marketing student analysis..Wheeee) 
And they also gave us free green tea egg rolls, its a product that they sell there and it tasted good. 2 rolls for each person and the BF ate them all. And yeah! Had a great time with my BF there, and, gonna head there soon to try out their other drinks!







What others say?

Read what Oh Fishiee says about Macoto Tea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang