Ayam Penyet Ria, Summit USJ


About the place
Ayam Penyet Ria

LG 37839B, Lower Ground Floor,
The Summit Subang USJ, 
Persiaran Kewajipan
47600 Selangor.
(Next to MCD)
My experience
So, I headed there for a usual dinner with family. I first tried ayam penyet around 1/2 years ago when my indonesian friend introduced it to me and wow, what have I been missing out. Ayam penyet is quite a special dish because of the crispy flake they put on the ayam penyet :) Lol.. and also, the chicken looks really dull and try but wow, the inside is really soft and when u eat it with their black special sweet sauce, its the bomb! :) Honestly speaking, the ayam penyet I ate at summit is just okay, I actually still prefer the one at Sunway Mentari (Near Mentari Old Town)

So here are the pictures to go with:



What others say?
No good blog post found :( 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang