Hometown, Sunway Giza Mall

About the Place
Hometown Sunway Giza 


Sunway Giza Shopping Mall, 
Block D, G01, 2, 
Jalan PJU 5/14PJU5, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

My Experience
I just want to wrap it up and say I didn't like it. BUT! I just didn't like the dishes I ordered, it was really tasteless. Most of the people there will order their dishes with rice, "giu choi". So, ill assume that their other dishes are really good. But sadly, my friend and I had our individual noodles which was... disappointing! So, just a note, do not order their their fish ball noodles and the seafood noodles. It's quite bad. But the fishball was good. I ate only that... :(







What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang