Madam Kwan, Midvalley

About the place


F-052, 1st Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, 
Mid Valley City, 
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 
59200 KL



Tel no. :03 2287 2297


My experience


Madam Kwan to me is like luxury food. I don't remember what gave me the impression that their food is really expensive. But hey, they are actually pretty affordable. If you're a poor student like me, skip two days meal and you can afford Madam Kwan! :p
I went to Madam Kwan with my colleagues for a little CNY gathering and realized, many office workers love the place. I see many middle aged people, like 25-35. Its a really cozy place and they have many bigger tables for bigger groups to go. And yes, Madam Kwan's food is quality. We ordered dishes like vege, chicken, taufu to share and every dish served is yummmiieeee... I especially love the sweet and sour chicken. The sweet and sour chicken they serve is thin slice of chicken and they fry it till its crispy and then they serve with sweet and sour sauce! Nice! Oh yeah, not forgetting the lou sang, the sauce was really good! And, I know there's ntg much to say about omelette but, i love their fried omellete... Hehehe..

So, thats all for Madam Kwan! ;)
 

What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang