Padi House, Cyberjaya

About the place
Padi House 
Block 3503, Jalan Teknokrat 5, 
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor D.E.,
Malaysia

Operation hours= Mon-Sun 10.30am-3.30am

Facebook page= Padi House FB 
Blog= Padi House blog
My experience
Cyberjaya. When I was told that I'm working there, I was thinking, the place so dead, filled with big wide roads only, got place to have lunch? Yeah.. that's my first impression towards Cyberjaya... However, after being there for around a month now, I can say that, haha... It's not quite dead! This area at Jalan Teknorat 5 is like the asia cafe of Cyberjaya. LOL. Pretty happening there! :p So, I headed there with my colleagues this afternoon and wohoo.. Loved it there... :) Just looking at the exterior of the restaurant made me very relaxed, I always love places with woody concept. And although it was partially open air with lots of ppl in the shop, it was not stuffy at all.


I ordered spaghetti with turkey ham and drank a vanilla milkshake. Such a filling lunch.

Fried rice

Fish and Chips

What others say?
Three meals of Goodness: Padi House Cyberjaya
Today I write: Padi House Cyberjaya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang