Quinn Seremban Beef Noodle, Kemayan Square, Seremban

About the Place
Quinn Restaurant Seremban Beef Noodle
108, Jalan Toman 6,
72000 Kemayan Square,
Seremban, Negeri Sembilan

My Experience
The original Quinn Seremban Beef Noodle is the one located at Pasar Besar Seremban. But sadly it was closed when I went there due to the Chinese New Year. But YAY! The one at Kemayan Sqaure was open... According to my seremban friend, the one at Kemayan Sqaure is much better than the one at Pasar Besar Seremban because the original cook is currently cooking at Kemayan Sqaure. Alright, so... I didn't take much pictures, but I can tell you that it's one of the best dishes I've ever tried before. Love their beef being so tender and soft, tasted even better than some steakhouse I went to. And their beef balls soup, the taste was just nice! Other than the beef noodle, my friend also brought us to buy Siew Pau! It's a must if you're in Seremban.. And yes, it tasted heavenly awesome.. :)





What others say?

Comments

  1. The famous Kota Bharu Beef Noodles (Lim Siong Kee) is in PUCHONG (newly opened)- located at Cafe KH20 (No.67, Jln Kenari 20, Puchong Jaya) opposite IOI Mall. Open – Morn - Lunch (Mon-Sat). Somebody commented 'tis the best beef noodles in Malaysia, in Kota Bharu and now in PUCHONG. Come - Try the best of KELANTAN Beef Noodles now brought to you in Klang Valley.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10