Serai, Empire Shopping Gallery

About the Place
LG37, Empire Shopping Gallery,
Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya

Tel: +603.5611.3200
Fax:+603.5637.0706

Website: http://www.seraiempire.com.my/empire/index.php


My Experience
Finally! I have been to empire many times but didn't manage to try out this great place, coz ppl are always lining up to go in. Anyway, looking at the amount of ppl who goes there and are willing to wait, the food is awesome. Firstly, the place is decorated with white, hommy, cozy feel, so, you will definitely feel comfortable the moment you step into the place. And before I continue with the dishes, I need to praise myself first :) This time I'm smart enough to take picture of the name of the dishes i order! So now, I know the name! Lol... *bimbo moment*









So this is what I ordered. 
Creamy Penne Pesto Chicken. Just to elaborate. Penne is a kind of pasta that is cylinder shaped, and pesto is the name of the sauce (I googled it!)And yeap, here's a pic of it. 


Creamy Penne Pesto Chicken. The sauce is really good. But to me, it taste the same as Carbonara, maybe just less thick. 


Sister's dish- the Beef Rendang Penne
I didn't really like it, because it tasted very dry and powdery.

Beef Rendang Penne. 


Bro's dish- Chicken Parmagiana
(Googled in and found out that it's called Parmigiana, not Parmagiana, opps Serai. So, Parmigiana is a shallow-fried sliced filling, layered with cheese and tomato sauce)

Chicken Parmigiana. The cheese was really soft and the outer layer of the chicken was crispy! :)

Pavlova! :)
Wiki: A Meringue dessert with a crisp crust and soft, light inside)
It was a really good dessert but i really think this dessert needs to be shared. If one person finish the whole slice, it would be like too much, "jelat". But yeah, shared it with bro and sis and it was awesome, melts straight in the mouth :) Melted my heart too !!!
Pavlova. Too sweet for one person to finish, needs to be shared.





What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10