Cafe Barbera, Bangsar

About the Place
18, Lorong Maarof, 
59000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia


Website: http://www.caffebarbera.com/

Open until 11:00 pm.
Mon - Thu: 8:30 am - 11:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 8:30 am - 12:00 am
Sun: 8:30 am - 11:00 pm

My Experience 
A warm place for breakfast. I'm surprised that this place is under-rated. I don't really hear friends talk about this place despite it being to pretty :) So, I've been going to Bangsar a lot lately, and plan to go down even more often for their yummylicious food. Cafe Barbera is not hard to find, it's located behind the road coming in from LDP or Federal (from Subang). It is a comfortable place, very hommy feel. When we went there for breakfast, there were no one there so they gave us a big grand table (felt like a princess all of a sudden). The food there were good. I had their eggs with crab cake and it tasted really good. Before this, I've never heard of crab cake before. And my friend's dishes are awesome as well. Their coffee is their speciality (since 1977), I'm not a bitter coffee kinda person so I ordered their mocha which was reallllyyy sweettt (which I love!). At the end of the meal, we ordered ice cream brownies to share.
Overall, an awesome place for a warm, cozzy morning. Will try their lunch or dinner soon. :)

The place



The food and drinks



What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang