Delicious, Sunway Pyramid

About the Place
Delicious, Sunway Pyramid
LG2.55 & LG2.55A,
Lower Ground Two, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
No.3 Jalan PJS 11/15,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Tel: 603 5631 8181

Website: http://www.thedeliciousgroup.com/


My Experience
Delicious is not a new thing to most of us. This is my first time going there ever since it was opened in Pyramid. I had a high school gathering there, which only 6 of us came (but it was good). So, it was a great reunion, paired with good food. All of us didn't eat heavy because we're at Delicious! We must have their desserts right? I'm so scared that if i ate too full, I won't be able to have desserts and that's just plain sad... So these are the dishes we ordered! :) 




Chocolate Brownies (so far the best in Delicious), but it's more of a sharing dessert. It's very very chocolatey.

Tiramisu in a cup

This is my black forest in a cup! Really good.. not too choclatey and the cream is superb.

Peach Blast. I didn't like the mint in it!!!


Quiche Lorraine Pie with Beef bacon

Cottage pie

Lambshank Pie

The place

Our bill :) 


What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang