Seri Penang, Cyberjaya

About the Place
Seri Penang @ Cyberjaya 
23-G Biz Avenue 1, 
Neo Cyber, Lingkaran Cyber Point Barat, 
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor 


Tel/Fax : 603-831 931 35 
Email : cyberjaya@seripenang.com.my
Website: http://www.seripenang.com.my/

My Experience
Lunch time!!! I went there with my colleagues for the second time, and yeahhh.. their food is pretty good, just maybe too salty hear and there. I ordered their Wan Tan Mee, the sauce is good, the wantan is good, but the chicken is sooo not fresh at all. The other dishes my colleagues ordered are just average. This place would be my second choice after Hai Lam :)






What others say?

  • Nothing much said 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang