Fish and Noodle House, Damansara Kim

About the Place
Fish & Noodle House 
77, Jalan SS 20/11, 
Damansara Kim, 
47400 Petaling Jaya.
My Experience
I was introduced to this place by my friend, Ian Lee. She ate here a few times and loved the food there :) When I arrived there, it was really packed for such a small place. The area around this place is pretty quite so ill assume that ppl drive all the way here for their noodles. I am really happy with the food there, it tasted simple and "hommy" and warm, like something grandma will make for lunch. Their soup taste salty and sour and you can choose whether to add milk or don't. And yeah... here's the pictures! 




 

Fried fish noodles


Fish paste noodles




Us :)


What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10