Meng Kee Char Siew, Glenmarie

About the Place
20, Jalan Pekedai U1/36 
Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park 
Shah Alam


My Experience
So, I've heard of this famous char siew at Glenmarie, and wanted to give it a try. So far, USJ4 Apollo's Char Siew is my fav, so I wanted to try the char siew at Glenmarie to see if I'd change my list :) 
So, it wasn't hard to find (With google maps). And I must say the streets there have veryy interesting name. Jalan Pekedai, Jalan Juruaudit and ... ... So, my friend told me that the place starts selling in the morning and they will sell until their char siew have finished. But, I got there like 2+ almost 3, and they still have char siew left. The char siew is really black i must say, the layers of coating the put on the char siew is really thick, and its really crispy. It tasted very sinful too, coz the outer layer tasted very burnt. It's good, but seems unhealthy. We also ordered their "white chicken" which was also good but not soft enough. The rice they served was really special too. One thing i must highlight!!! We ordered a one person serving of char siew and white chicken, and we had 3 plates of rice, it costs rm23!!! It's realllyyy expensive... but yeah, the portion is big :) It's like high class char siew price wei... lol...








What others say?
Blog: Kampung boy City Gal
Blog: Lots of cravings
Blog: KY speaks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang