Antipodean Cafe, Bangsar

About the Place
20 Jalan Telawi 2, 
Bangsar Baru, 
59100 Kuala Lumpur


Operational hours: 8am-10pm
Tel: 03 2282 0411
Website: http://www.antipodeancoffee.com
Facebook: Antipodean Facebook 


My Experience
I found this place at Time Out KL. Time Out KL helps me create a list of places I wanna go :) Really like it and  they have an iPhone app for it! :) Really convenient... So, there's nothing much I can say about the food because I went there at some odd hours where I just chilled there with a cup of coffee, fruit juice and dessert. About the dessert, I ordered Lemon Meringue Pie and I really like it, its a very simple and light dessert, after one piece you'll feel like you can have another one. And yeap! It taste good! Nothing much to comment about the drinks :)

Antipodean is famous for its breakfast, I headed there one saturday morning for breakfast, but they had a long queue already, and many foreigners likes it there :) So, going there for breakfast is like having breakfast at a foreign country? Haha... And their menu is written on the wall, which is really special! :) Better remember to bring your specs along if you're gonna eat there! :)








What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang