Lam Mee Ya, Empire Shopping Gallery

About the Place
Address:
LG31, Empire Shopping Gallery,

Jalan SS16/1,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.


Operational hours: 8.30am-10.30pm
Tel no: 03-5635 9818 / 5635 9858
Website: http://lammeeya.blogspot.com/

My Experience
I have been to Lam Mee Ya several times already. Their food is really good and its not expensive. And I realized that many parents love the food there. Their dishes are all simple, not too heavy, and delicious. I remembered ordering their Oyster porridge once, and it was really heart warming :) 
So, this time, I headed there with a larger group of ppl and so, wohoo! more dishes to try!!! :) Actually, my fav dish in Lam Mee Ya is not the noodles, but the individual dishes that you eat with rice, for example their stew pork with potato... Just awesome! 


















What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang