Lim Fried Chicken, Restoran Wong Soon Kee

About the Place
Restoran Wong Soon Kee 
 No. 1, Jalan SS 14/1, 
Subang Jaya, 
47500 Selangor


Tel no.: 03-5634-2415


My Experience
Lim Fried Chicken.This place have been there since forever. When I was in high school, I used to walk to this place to have their fried chicken. And lately, I realized that I have not had their awesome fried chicken for a long time and decided to pay it a visit and blog about it. So, their famous stall there is the nasi lemak stall, cooked by chinese people, so you wont be able to taste the traditional nasi lemak taste. It's like chinese style nasi lemak. The sambal is my favourite, because I can't eat spicy food and their sambal is just sweet... And their all time best seller!!!! *drum rolls* FRIED CHICKEN! I love fried chicken! When I go mamak and have supper, I Usually order a roti plus fried chicken :) So, their fried chicken is CRISPY on the outside, and super soft in the inside. When you have it with their sambal, its just heavenly. One down side to it is that I am very particular about seeing blood in my chicken, so ill just eat the outer layer and leave the others for my dear bf to finish :) So here are the legendary fried chicken and nasi lemak! 











What others say?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang