The Bee, Publika Solaris Dutamas

About the Place
36B, Level G2, Publika,
Solaris Dutamas
Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Mon - Thurs: 9am - 12am
Fri: 9am - 1am
Sat: 10am - 1am
Sun: 10am - 10pm
Tel: (6016) 6736 142

Website: http://thebee.com.my/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheBeeMY


My Experience
I found this place through a few blogs, friends and also Time Out KL. Many ppl who went came back with really good reviews. And I've always loved restaurants with an artistic touch. So, arrived at Publika really lost, it's my first time there... Couldn't find the entrance to the hall, don't know where the information counter, hungry, and cold. After walking around a while, I arrived at the bazaar market, walked around a while and wohoo! THE *bzzzzzzz* BEE!
So, this is the place big yellow BEE! 









 These are the things we ordered. 
1. Iced Mocha
2. Orange Juice
3. Nachos
4. Prawn Spaghetti 
The drinks are okay. Nothing extraordinary. Simple, and fresh. 

Nachos! Love them! served with baked cheese and beef and salsa sauce... Awesome stuffs! I see many other tables ordering this dish as well. 

Our prawn spaghetti. Love the sauce very much. It taste similar to bolognese sauce, but slightly more sour than the usual flavour. And I think it is one of the best sauces I've tasted so far! 


 Me and the food... :) 


More of me. Camwhore mood was super ons. 




Our overall experience is good and there are so many dishes that looks yummy and is on my list of "where to eat next", but this is a place to have a drink and have finger food. They do not really serve meals if you're looking for a place for dinner. The mostly serve sandwiches, burger and pastas. So... YEAP! That's all... buzzzzzzzing off! 

What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang