Fat Spoon Cafe, Damansara Uptown

About the Place
73, Jalan SS21/1A Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Malaysia


Tue - Thu: 11:30 am-3:00 pm, 5:00 pm-10:00 pm
Fri - Sun: 11:30 am-10:00 pm
Contact info: 03-7728 3323


My Experience
If you've read my other blog posts, you would know that I always bump into places by accident. Good accidents I can say. I was headed for Wondermilk and wanted to just have a light dinner before having desserts, so, we round the area and I saw Fat Spoon. I remember seeing this name through blogs or the internet, and yeap, decided to give it a try.
The first thing I really liked about the place is their interior and exterior deco. I mean, restaurants (or the interior designer) nowadays are getting so creative! The place atmosphere and design of the place can be summarized into one word - fabulous! :) 


















Their Menu, really special... I haven't seen this books for ages! 


Chalkboard menu :)


Our receipt. 



 I got so carried away taking picture of the place that I forgot to take picture of my food. So here's the dish that bf ordered. Curry chicken fried rice, but they're our of curry chicken, so we got their fried chicken with curry sauce. The curry was awesome man! Not spicy and the taste was ngam ngam... :)


So here's the embarrassing story. Bf told me that their water pipe is really special and so I rushed to the washroom with my camera to check them out... After taking picture of it, I realized someone was coming to this direction and so I quickly pretend to wash my hand, mana tau, I cannot turn the pipe, EVEN WITH ALL MY MIGHT. Since there is ppl waiting, so I just, walked away.. :( without washing my hands... lol... 

Finally, US! 


What others say?
Blog: I just wanna eat
Blog: The girl who day dreams
Blog: Eric Yong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang