Tao 道 Eat-All-You-Can Buffet, Sunway Giza

About the Place
Sunway Giza Shopping Mall
Block D, S.02A, S.03 & S.05
2nd Floor, No. 2, Jalan PJU 5/14
PJU 5, Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya

Contact no. : 03-6148 2826
Website: http://www.tao-cuisine.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tao-Authentic-Asian-Cuisine/172458256127514
My Experience
I went to Tao for lunch to celebrate two of my uni friends bday on a weekday. First of, I have to mention that we chose Tao over Jogoya. I mean, personally, I never really enjoyed Jogoya. I enjoy Tao so much more even though they have lesser variety compared to Jogoya. Tao serves really high quality, tasty food. Few of my favourties are their abalone, scallop, their 3in1 mushroom, and their salmon. Really, their food is much better than Jogoya!  :)














My favourite abalone! 





Cheese baked oyster. 



This is one of their best selling dishes. 








Love this dish :) 

And, I love Giza! 


I've been to TAO for a few times already. And so, I'm just gonna share some pics taken at TAO each time I'm there. 

My mum's seafood platter :) 


 Cheese baked oyster. This cheese baked oyster is not as good as the last time's. It was baked a lil too much. 


 My personal favorite. Cold cut abalone. 


 Believe it or not, I just started eating salmon sashimi not long ago. Like few months ago. And, I love it! :) What have I been missing out all these years?! 

 My mum's favorite. :) 


And today, They had durian ice cream! My dad's fav! I loved it too!


What others say?
Blog: Kampungboy Citygal
Blog: SiauYen 
Blog: vKeong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang