Alexis, Bangsar (Jalan Telawi and BSC)

About the Place

9 Jalan Telawi 3
Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Contact no.: 603 2284 2880


Lot 15A 1st floor
Bangsar Shopping Centre
Bukit Bandaraya
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Contact no.: 603 2287 1388

Website: http://www.alexis.com.my/



My Experience
I've been to Alexis many times, I usually go to the branch at Bangsar Shopping Centre or the one at Telawi. I ate there before once, on my bday last year, before I started blogging so, can't comment much on their food.. But I love their cakes! Alexis is famous for their tiramisu cake. Topped with various kinds of nuts, it is a pretty special dessert. One time I was there, I asked them to add on a Vanilla ice-cream on the side, and it tasted sooo good going with the cake. But yeah, 5 freaking ringgit... :( ANYWAY! It was gwuddd... They added on the side a "I-dunno-what-berry" sauce which was awesomezzz... Some of my friend didn't like the combination though, but i did! :)

Tiramisu @ RM15+RM5 for ice cream

Chocolate Nutty Meringue. 

Tried their Mixed berry Meringue before too. Like it more than the Chocolate Nutty Meringue :) 

And their drinks. Well, it's taste ordinary :) 
 

What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang