Cafe Crumbs, Lucky Garden Bangsar

About the Place

10, Lorong Ara Kiri Dua, Lucky Garden,
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur,
59100 Malaysia

Contact no: 012 202 2027
Website: http://www.cafecrumbs.my/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cafecrumbs


My Experience
The place was really hard to find. Had to circle the area two-three times. It's a really small shop. It's amazing how much this small little shop can satisfy my taste buds so well! My siblings and I went there after dinner at Zen, Sunway Pyramid. 



The place is decorated nicely :) 



The awesome brownies. Seriously, ill rate this 9.5/10. I love the brownies. I am not sure what's so special about this brownies, but its really good!!! We ordered two plates of this. 

Vanilla Milkshake with colourful topping! Awwww..

Creme Brulee! 

The menu is really funny to read. 

Your order goes like: Hey sir, may I have a toothbrush and paintbrush please. And is the lambshade good? Lol! 

Yeap. That's all. Really love the desserts here. Will drop by for their food one day :) 


What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang