Twenty.One Table + Terrace, Bangsar Shopping Centre

About the Place


T1, Level 3, Bangsar Shopping Centre,
285 Jln Maarof, Bukit Bandaraya,
59000 Kuala Lumpur

Contact no.: +6 03 2287 0021
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/twentyonetablesterrace
Website: http://www.drbar.asia/#twentyonetablesterrace



My Experience
The place will really nice. They have nice classy settings, ambiance and really friendly staff. On my way in and out, I couldn't count how many times I was greeted! Felt really welcomed... :) I chose a table just next to the view. Although all I see was houses and roads, but yeah, at least its a view! lol..
Due to budget constraints. I couldn't order anything expensive :( (Any kind men or women wanna feed this skinny girl?) So here's what I had.





Their complementary :)

Iced Mocha. Really smooth and refreshing. 

Fish and Chips @ RM18


Passion fruit Creme Brulee @ RM18. This creme brulee was soooo goood! Highly recommended y'all! The texture was so smooth and it practically melts in the mouth. :)



What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang