The Hill, Damansara Heights KL

About the Place
23, Lorong Dungun,
Damansara Heights,
50490 Kuala Lumpur,
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur

Operational hour: Mon - Sun (5:00 pm-2:00 am)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hillkl
TimeOut KL: http://www.timeoutkl.com/nightlife/venues/The-Hill
Website: http://www.thehill.com.my/
Contact no.: 016 229 1505


My Experience
This place is really not hard to find. The easiest way to get there is to bring a friend from Help University along :) Anyway, I forgot to blog about this place and it was months ago... So don't expect to see any clear dish names. The only name I remember from there is "watermelon slushie" and "coloured burgers"! And oh ya! You have to let the jockey park ur car.... :)














Okay... I know how to caption this picture...
My high school friends, and bf is blocking me face! 



Full moon... Warewolves are amongst ussssssss... 

Bday's girl cake... 

Carlsberg had an event for Euro cup that day.. Pretty ladies!

Watermelon slushie!! I remember its price too.. RM40... And it came in a love for us.... Ngaawwwwww... 

Overall! The burger was good, the pasta was good, the watermelon slushie was good. What was no good was the weather, since The Hill's concept is a open air restaurant kinda thing, you need to pick a good weather to head there. Therefore, you will not regret going there :) Read what others say as well.. And if you like me, follow me! I have only 4 sad followers now.. Tata..

What others say?
Eric Yong's Blog
I am the witch
Bangsar Babe

Comments

  1. The review linked in the comment by 'The Hill' seems to be some marketing ploy, for real comments from actual diners see (read the comments):
    http://food.malaysiamostwanted.com/venues/the-hill-garden-lounge-gallery-dinning

    I went to the place with my family in mid June 2013. As other folks have mentioned in Feb 2011 and till today No improvement. Food and drinks are not that good (overpriced and overrated), stuff attitude is bad. After one and the half year still not improvement? That's Bad! Not recommended.
    The Jockey car service staff behave like thugs, their management must be bullies too!
    Stay away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang