Brotzeit German Beir Bar and Restaurant, Sunway Pyramid

About the Place
OB.K4 Oasis Boulevard Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall 
3 Jalan PJS 15/11 Bandar Sunway 
46150 Petaling Jaya Selangor 
(At the main entrance)

t : +603 5638 5516/7 
f : +603 56385515 
email : enquiry@brotzeit1516.com.my
website : http://brotzeit.co/sunwaypyramid

My Experience
Brotzeit is not difficult to locate at all. It just right at the entrance of Sunway Pyrmaid. Family and I headed there for a simple lunch to just spend time together because it was my dad's bday. The environment is really "okay comfortable", its not the dark and cozy sort of comfortable that I like. This is because the restaurant has lots of big glasses that allowed lots of sunlight into the restaurant, and, I don't like afternoon sun. ANYWAY! Let's get to the food!















Pizza! Really good pizza, thin crust, but I forgot the name again! Sorry...

The ice lemon tea came in a set with the two dishes below.

And yes, I did forget the names again, but these two dishes are on lunch promo which cost only around RM15 per dish with drinks. 


The sausages were good but I guess not filling enough? It's just 3 sausages anyway. But its good! REALLY GOOD~

This is like pork fillet. Definitely more filling than the sausages but didnt tast as good. 

WOHOO! I can remember this dish's name! 
Emperor's cake, shredded pancake with rum and raisin served with plum sauce. 
It was really good because it was also served warm and the taste of the warm pancake with the plum sauce was just awesome! 


And this is the White crispy chocolate lava cake. I was surprised when the filling was not chocolate. It was like white chocolate and orange kinda filling. But trust me, it is just as good as other lava cakes! 

Brotzeit was good. My dad and my siblings were happy with the food, and i am VERY HAPPY with their desserts. :) In the night, we celebrated our dad's 56th bday! He is a great man, great friend, great husband, great daddy! :)



My dad on the left with his elder bro. They have the same bday! Just several years apart...

And, this is one of the dresses I bought from Bangkok a month back. Love the sunset yellow colour! :) 

What others say?
Summer Kid 123
Green Tea Red Bean
The Agape Voxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang