Dip N Dip, Jalan Telawi 3 Bangsar

About the Place
Jalan Telawi 3, 
Bangsar Baru, 
59100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.

(Opposite Alliance Bank)

FB page: http://www.facebook.com/dipndip/
Website: http://www.dipndip.com/

My Experience
When I feel deprived of good food, ill look through Sean's blog (Eat Drink KL) to see where to eat next. He always has the latest update of new eateries :) This time, I saw this really cool place and what attracted me was this phrase, 

"Customers who require savory food will be out of luck here; no sandwiches, no salads, no soups, no pasta and meat."

I've always wanted to go to places where I can just enjoy dessert all day long. And one of my many dreams is to open a desserts cafe, with no savory food. So, yeah... Love this place's concept. I headed there with my friend En Ai and we just enjoyed our time there. I was pretty emo coz I didnt bring my J1 with me, but oh well, hope iPhone's picture quality can pass.


This is what they serve. Of coz, you can see the menu better on their website




The place is really pretty. Simple and nice. Once you step into the shop, you can already smell chocolate, or more specifically, Belgian Chocolate :)




We ordered Triple Chocolate Crepe (Dark chocolate as the main). You can choose if you want sweet, white or dark as your main. I'm not really sure how different those 3 are though. 



And then, the Dip n Dip Freezy which is their specialty. Not too sweet or Jelat. :)

And then, because they just opened not long, they told my friend to close her eyes and point at one dish on the menu, and we'll get it for free. And she pointed the FONDANT! Wohoo! Good choice babe! 



Lastly, my dear friend that made this wonderful meal even more wonderful. :)  

 Hope you had a chocolatey read! Tata...

What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang