Bubba Gump, Sunway Pyramid

About the Place
Oasis Boulevard, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, 
No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, 
Bandar Sunway, 

Contact no.: 03-5638 4559
Website: http://www.bubbagump.com/

My Experience
I bought a Groupon voucher which entitles me to 50% off the total bill. So, I bought  RM300 worth of voucher and took my family there for a nice dinner :) The meal was in conjunction with my bro's gf bday, and my grandma was there too, which was really special coz... it's my first time treating my family to a nice dinner :) We ordered alot and ate alot! 





 The fish was really fresh. Texture was pretty good too. 

The Lobster Linguini. The lobster taste was immersed into the whole pasta. :) Awesome taste. 


I think that Bubba Gump did a good job on their mashed potato. Really loved it :) 

The Shrimper's Heaven. Really nice. Love the Garlic Shrimp the most. 


The Cajun Shrimp. It has a very unique flavor. The shrimp and the sauce blended really well. One of my fav here. 


 And this dish here, has a really long name. "Bubba's far ou dip & Shrimp Mayan Salsa". They will sing u some funky song when u order this dish. Not advisable for shy ppl who will feel awkward. HEHEHEEH.. Like me! And yeah. Loved it!!! It's like a salad, so the shirmp is chilled and the dip was awesome... Was like cheesey and creamy! :) 











What others say?
Hou Hou Sek
1 Simple Plan
Nikel Khor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang