The Twelve Cups, Beach Street Penang

About the Place
12, The WhiteAways Arcade, 
Beach Street, 
10300 George Town, Penang

Contact no.: 04-262 6812
Email: info@thetwelvecups.com
Operating hours: 10am-12am daily
Website: http://www.thetwelvecups.com

My Experience
Twelve? Why twelve? To me, twelve would probably mean the 12 months in a year? So twelve cups means u go there once a month for a cup of coffee? Lol.. 

My family and I went to Penang for CNY, my parents hometown are at Sungai Petani, Kedah, so we just stopped by penang for food hunting. After all the char kuay teow and fried oyster, I needed (I REALLY NEEDED) something sweet to complete my meal. So, I suggest Mille Crepe! Googled arouud and found this cozy lil cafe along beach street. 

It was not hard to find with WAZE (I pronounce it was WA-ZY, it's cuter this way :p and im a big fan of WAZE) And here's the place! 


Go along beach street and look for this shop. Am not from penang, so i just follow Waze. 



It's really a cozy place to have coffee :) 


Their simple deco. 


Their menu and the cakes they have :) 

So many mille crepe cake!!!! :) 

A creative deco on the wall. Feeling good y'all! 

And that's the really nice cashier guy :)))) HEHEHEHEHEE...


And TADA! Their Mille Crepe. Ordered Tiramisu and Hokkaido Chocolate :)

So, their Tiramisu was not that good. The coffee flavor was not enough, it was almost like vanilla... But the Hokkaido Chocolate was really good. They do have a unique range of flavors, would definitely go back there to try the other flavors. All in all, I would give the Hokkaido Chocolate 8/10 and the tiramisu 6/10. 


Tiramisu Mille Crepe Cake

Hokkaido Chocolate Mille Crepe Cake. 

This is ice chocolate, its basically dutch lady's chocolate milk? Lol... 

And a cup of Cappuccino. Definitely a good pairing with the cakes :) 

Our tea time's bill :) 

CHEERS! 
 What others say?
JoLing Yeoh's Blog
Ken Food Hunt's Blog
SueAnne Kang's Blog

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang