The Carpenter's Daughter Artisan and Bakery, Taipan USJ 10

It's a really pretty shop I have to say, that's why I decided to try it out! The shop is decorated using woody, browny concept, and gives me a comfortable feeling even looking at it. So I tried their brownies and BF tried their tiramisu.. It's all homemade and their ingredients are genuine.. I always liked places that gives good quality food! Like from the nuts they use, I can taste that its carefully selected.. :) and their concept was actually selling organic and healthy bread.. Really happy with the food there and I'm gonna try their homemade bread one day! Oh yeah, their ice cream were out of stock and so my sweet BF bought me Haegen Dazs vanilla ice cream! Ate it with the brownies and it was absolutely superb! Happie!!

Facebook: The Carpenter's Daughter FB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang