Levain Boulangerie Patisserie, Jalan Delima KL

About the Place

No. 7, Jalan Delima,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia


Phone: +603 2142 6611
Email: info@levain.com.my
Monday to Sunday 7.30am - 9pm
Website: http://www.levain.com.my


My Experience
My other visit to Levain here. I went there for tea time after classes. U know, when ur stressed up with many things, your only comforted is pretty sweet things. And Wohoo! I found my new favourite at Levain... Raspberry cake! I totally forgot the name again! OMG, but yeah... it looks like that! 
My new found love!!! :) It's moist and the raspberry jam is so awesome! 

My bf ordered the milk chocolate cheesecake which was also really good. But yeah, you need to have a really sweet appetite to finish it, because its really very cheesy :)


So, this is how we spend our afternoon! :) Raspberry cake is a must try okay?! :) 


What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang