Mother's day 2012- My happy family ♥

Mother's day!
Mothers are awesome, and mine, is super awesome! She always did her best for the family, working, taking care and loving us. *Awwwwww*
So, this is a day where we wanna appreciate her! My sis, bro, bf and I contributed to buy a present for my mum, and my sis and I headed to pyramid to look for the best gift. My mum very "Ooi Leng" (Wanna be pretty), so we decided to get her jewelries. We went to this Korean accessories shop and was told that they give a free box if we spend more than RM120. Since it's within our budget, and my mum loves free stuffs and loves jewelry boxes, we went ahead to get her some accessories.

We got her bracelet, a pair of earrings, two necklaces and of coz, the free box!






And I got this crown ring for myself. :)


So, we headed for dinner at Elcerdo, Changkat Bukit Bintang. The food review here (Elcerdo, Changkat Bukit Bintang). Here are some sweet family pictures taken :) 
















Had a great dinner, great family time and then, we headed home to sing k for a while! 


I love my family :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang