Cafe Barbera, Setia Walk Puchong

About the Place
G-03-G, SetiaWalk, 
Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 
47160 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia 

Tel : 03-5882 2995 
Fax : 03-5882 1230


My Experience 

I've not been blogging much lately. Have been busy. So, today, I wanna blog about a place with awesome Chocolate Lava!!! :)

Setia Walk is a really nice place to chill, they have many restaurants, bar, cafe, bubble tea shops and others. You can just spend the whole day there. The area is a open-air, garden concept with a shallow pool at the center of the area. The place really brings a "peace" feeling.

My parents and I headed to Cafe Barbera for dinner. It was my parent's first time there, but it wasn't my first.. I tried the one at Bangsar before (Cafe Barbera, Bangsar). These are our order!

My dad ordered Cafe Barbera's highly recommended Mushroom Aglio-Olio.
It was good, just a lil too dry...

My mum ordered their Johor Laksa. The soup was good, but their noodles was tasteless. So... she did not really enjoy her laksa..

I ordered a Croissant because I wanted to have my dessert. My croissant was freshly baked and it was served with butter and a sweet sauce something like maple syrup, I couldnt really tell what it is... 


And I ordered their Iced Mocha. I've always loved Cafe Barbera's coffee and yeah... their Mocha was just awesome! 

 Lastly!!! The highlight! Which is the chocolate lava! Although it took really long for them to prepare, but it was worth the wait. My parents are people who are not fond of desserts. I've always loved dessert, but for them, its just not yummy. But when my parents tried the chocolate lava, they loved it! So this is how awesome the chocolate lava was!!!
Hehe :P A bigger picture to show you how awesome the chocolate lava was! 


Overall, Cafe Barbera is not a place to have pastas, nasi lemak or laksa. They are just good at their pastries, desserts and coffee. So, to enjoy the most, just go there for a  hot cup of coffee and a chocolate lava! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang